The perfect package for the couple who has planned their wedding and would like someone to coordinate the details on their special day.
• Two meetings, within two months prior to the wedding. First to review all vendor contracts and create a minute-by-minute timeline of the event day, followed by a final detail meeting.
• Review and proof banquet event orders (BEO).
• Coordinate details regarding arrival and departure times, plus unloading, set up and teardown procedures with service vendors.
• Verify all vendor orders and quantities of rental items.
• Distribute final wedding timeline to all vendors one week prior to event.
• Coordinate on-site rehearsal with Officiant and all members of wedding party.
• Coordinate with banquet staff regarding setup and compliance of floor plans.
• Coordinate with musicians and band/DJ on song selections and music cues (entrances, first dance, cake cutting, etc.). Oversee sound check.
• Instruct ushers with seating and program distribution.
• Set up place cards, menus, favors, guestbook(s) and all other personal items.
• Ensure safe delivery of guestbook(s) and gifts during and after the event.
• Assist and manage final vendor payments and gratuities.
• Assist with marriage license form.
• On-site coordination and management of wedding (with additional assistants as needed per wedding size and location)
• Unlimited communication via email and phone.