The best package for the couple who would like assistance throughout the planning and design process, plus coordinating all day of details.
• Comprehensive meeting to discuss your style, theme, and design concept.
• Budget management.
• Provide vendor referrals based on your budget and style. Assist with vendor search and contract negotiation. Schedule and attend meetings with possible vendors and venues. (3) meetings each with any (3) vendors of your choice. Review proposals and terms of final contracts with referred vendors.
• Research and negotiate hotel accommodations and group room blocks.
• Assist with wording and proofing of all stationery.
• Schedule and attend meetings with catering manager. Assist with menu.
• Assist with selection of favors and gifts.
• Create a minute-by-minute timeline of the event day.
• Review and proof banquet event orders (BEO).
• Coordinate details regarding arrival and departure times, plus unloading, set up and teardown procedures with service vendors.
• Place orders to vendors for any rental items. Verify all vendor orders and quantities of rental items.
• Distribute final wedding timeline to all vendors one week prior to event.
• Coordinate on-site rehearsal with Officiant and all members of wedding party.
• Coordinate with banquet staff regarding setup and compliance of floor plans.
• Coordinate with musicians and band/DJ on song selections and music cues (entrances, first dance, cake cutting, etc.). Oversee sound check.
• Instruct ushers with seating and program distribution.
• Set up place cards, menus, favors, guestbook(s) and all other personal items.
• Ensure safe delivery of guestbook(s) and gifts during and after the event.
• Assist and manage final vendor payments and gratuities.
• Assist with marriage license form.
• On-site coordination and management of wedding (with additional assistants as needed per wedding size and location)
• Unlimited communication via email and phone.